Monday, January 20, 2014

Gizoogle my noogle

Go to gizoogle.net.  You'll know you're in the right place when you see the spinning rims.
Yup, that's the place.  

I've known about this site since about a billion years ago.  Pablo showed it to me once and while I never forgot it...I put the knowledge of it safely away somewhere in my mind and never bothered retrieving it for amusement...until last Friday.

One of my co-workers speaks proper English with a British accent, but every so often she'll prove her "street-cred" (her words) by throwing down terms like "fo shizzle" and "skillz."  On Friday, she did just that and it subsequently reminded me of Gizoogle, which I promptly forwarded to her.

Cue hysterics.

This made its way through our team like wildfire, putting us in stitches as we read over each others' shoulders and laughed together at the results.  We did it to our work site, the news, and other familiar and unfortunate web addresses. We did our best to keep the giggles down, but they ended up catching the attention of our Assistant Vice President who came out to check on us.

   "What's going on out here?"
   "Um, we're gizoogling things...?"
   "Gizoogling? What does that mean?"
   "Well, we go to this site, type in web addresses, and then this happens..."
   *used our work site as an example*
   "Oh my god, that's amazing!"

Fo' shizzle.

No comments: